Typing in Arabic, like tajwid, is a skill that is largely learned through practice and repetition. There’s no way around the core concept of simply putting in the time.
- Get Arabic keyboard stickers or an Arabic keyboard cover. You can find many on the internet, I noticed Walmart’s website has many options such as these. But you can shop around and buy from anywhere that works best for you.
- Enable your Arabic keyboard. Check out this guide for Windows and this guide for Mac.
- Practice with games. There are several online Arabic typing games available. Here are a few that I found, which progress through stages from very beginner to advanced:
- Try typing out the Arabic alphabet, in order, into a word processor without making a mistake.
- Copy and compose. Copy several pages of a text into a document. Focus on accuracy and typing without looking at your keyboard in front of you.